This legal and cookies privacy statement describes how Realty One Group’s Kurt Grosse collects and uses your personal information. The personal information that you provide us on our website: HomesForSale.Vegas is confidential. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
We will NEVER SPAM you!
We will NEVER sell your information!
Giving your information to a third-party without discussing it with you will NEVER happen!
The TRUSTe program covers only information that is collected through this Website.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Preferences Information you provide such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences
- Usage activity about how you interact with us, such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited. We will never share your personal information even though it is legal.
We also may collect the following information from you:
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- Demographic information such as household income, age, education, gender, interests, and zip code
- As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Find a home for you
- Provide a market analysis of value for your home
- Send you requested information
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send new and matching listing updates
- Administer your account
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Send you a builder brochure
- Have a lender or related services help you in some form
Legal Notice Choice/Opt-Out
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can e-mail us at [email protected].
Legal Information Obtained from Third Parties
We obtain address information about you from third party sources, such as the US Postal Service, to verify your address so we can properly ship your order to you and to prevent fraud.
If you provide us personal information about others or give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways described in this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may disclose your personal information:
- as legally required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- if Realty One Group – Kurt Grosse is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified. This can be via email and/or a prominent notice on our website. If there are any changes in ownership or uses of your personal information, you will be notified. We will never use or sell any choices you have made regarding your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Disclosure to Third Parties
A third party contracted by us with links on this website may use technologies that track or sell your information. This would be things like: cookies, web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site. For example, Google Analytics will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used. It can improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that it is absolutely secure.
If you have any questions about our Web site’s legal or security information, you can contact us at [email protected]
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at [email protected] We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
All information provided to you on this site is deemed to be correct but is not guaranteed.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at [email protected].
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email sent to the e-mail address specified in your account. There will also be a notice posted on this Site before the change becoming effective. You should periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
We adhere to California Privacy Laws as general practice.
Note: Your email is automatically added to our newsletter when you send us an email. If you wish to opt-out, you can either unsubscribe from the newsletter message or just email us at [email protected] and request to opt-out.